IFCA International Fast Community Alliance

Back in the saddle again

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back in the saddle again

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm

Started back in the day with Forza 1, spent the most time with Forza 2, basically missed Forza 3 due to moving and am now back for Forza 4. I did particularly like your article, GTDon, on T10 needing to step it up for the hardcore fan. Word.

Started racing Online with SpecMeotter in the Spec MX5 Series in Forza 1. Think I placed 3rd in the 2nd season of that. I remember racing with Sp33d Rac3r and Vdubs and I think we may have raced together a couple of times a while back.

I race with the wheel in first person, and have built my own stand for the wheel out of PVC pipe.

Anyway, just saw the Forum Newsletter and it got me to get off my rear-end and check back in here. Not sure which series I will be getting into, and it will more than likely be after the end of the year that I start racing.

ErikthaDead

Back to top Go down

Re: Back in the saddle again

Post by GTDon2 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow! A name frim the past! Great to have you here! Glad you agree about the need to do more and bring league racing to a new level.

"Piggy" aka "The Pig"
GTDon2
Gold Member

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZAR Eries on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:48 am

Word on that.

Great to see the old faces and names pop up again. Makes me think there are more people lurking reading thinking behind the scenes as we thought!

Great hope you have great fun in racing!

Season 1 IFCA FWC Champion
Season 2 IFCA FWC Champion
Season 7 IFCA FWC Champion
Season 1 IFCA TERM Champion
Season 2 IFCA TERM Champion
Season 2 Pacific Series Podium
Season 3 Pacific Series Podium
ZAR Eries
Gold Member

Male

Local : South Africa

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: ZAR Eries
IFCA Car #: 5
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://www.ifcaracing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucky Gamer Z on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:46 pm

While I haven't technically been away from Forza as a whole, I did kind of give up on the league racing scene and haven't done anything regarding it in about a year and a half. Between school, trying to have a social life, and playing forza at specific times of the day for a few hours at a time, I just couldn't make enough of the races to make it worthwhile. I have improved since then though, both in my forza skills and juggling of life priorities, so I may try to find a way to join into this if I can. I just hope life and internet lag don't beat me into submission this time...

Anyways, I could also get into contact with my current club's (Mach Racing) leader and see if they'd be interested in taking part in this if you'd like.
Lucky Gamer Z
30-79 posts
30-79 posts

Male

Local : Las Vegas, NV

Registration date : 2010-01-15

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: Lucky Gamer Z
IFCA Car #: ? ? ?
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Welcome back all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:While I haven't technically been away from Forza as a whole, I did kind of give up on the league racing scene and haven't done anything regarding it in about a year and a half. Between school, trying to have a social life, and playing forza at specific times of the day for a few hours at a time, I just couldn't make enough of the races to make it worthwhile. I have improved since then though, both in my forza skills and juggling of life priorities, so I may try to find a way to join into this if I can. I just hope life and internet lag don't beat me into submission this time...

Anyways, I could also get into contact with my current club's (Mach Racing) leader and see if they'd be interested in taking part in this if you'd like.
Yes, please do contact them and get them over here. What's nice these days is the emphasis on the IFCA World Ratings list and the IFCA Championship list. Our series are setup more for a quick in and out. It's all about gaining ratings points rather than a long and drawn out series win. You can join any series at any time in their short 4 week seasons.

"Piggy" aka "The Pig"
GTDon2
Gold Member

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down