IFCA International Fast Community Alliance

Series Race Talk

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Re: Series Race Talk

Post by AAR CobraJet on Tue May 28, 2013 12:18 pm

I'd like to thank all of Lobby 2's participants in Season 3. There has been some great racing and some good friendships made. Personally, I've enjoyed my battles with Nelly, EZT Loper, and dc in the ST class. My move from GS to ST wasn't a mistake, and it was ALOT of fun! The 2013 Focus was fun to tune and drive. I think dc would agree...he ran well this series although certain outcomes may not have reflected such. Should there be a Season 4, he will certainly be a contender. Nelly was always a tough challenge, but a good measuring stick for my performance as well. I respect his conduct on the track, his professionalism, and his attention to detail in the lobby. And Loper...well...I think I've met a new friend in him in this series. Ran a practice with him for this last race, had some laughs, and bounced some tuning ideas off each other. He's a competitor and I'm hoping to share the track with him again sometime. Sorry to see that speedy couldn't make the last one. His talent would have made our ST class field a little more interesting. Thanks again.
AAR CobraJet
120-299 posts
120-299 posts

Male

Local : Ohio

Registration date : 2009-02-06

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: AAR CobraJet
IFCA Car #: 9
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR NellyDRacer on Tue May 28, 2013 12:42 pm

BAR Smurfy wrote:CHAMPION CHAMPION CHAMPION !!!! Woooooooo !!!! Wheres the champagne !

bounce bounce drunk

Oh god that guy won

Just kidding well done m8 Very Happy

IFCA Moderator

Male

Registration date : 2012-11-24

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: AAR NellyDRacer
IFCA Car #: 175
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR NellyDRacer on Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 pm

AAR CobraJet wrote:I'd like to thank all of Lobby 2's participants in Season 3. There has been some great racing and some good friendships made. Personally, I've enjoyed my battles with Nelly, EZT Loper, and dc in the ST class. My move from GS to ST wasn't a mistake, and it was ALOT of fun! The 2013 Focus was fun to tune and drive. I think dc would agree...he ran well this series although certain outcomes may not have reflected such. Should there be a Season 4, he will certainly be a contender. Nelly was always a tough challenge, but a good measuring stick for my performance as well. I respect his conduct on the track, his professionalism, and his attention to detail in the lobby. And Loper...well...I think I've met a new friend in him in this series. Ran a practice with him for this last race, had some laughs, and bounced some tuning ideas off each other. He's a competitor and I'm hoping to share the track with him again sometime. Sorry to see that speedy couldn't make the last one. His talent would have made our ST class field a little more interesting. Thanks again.

Thanks m8 sorry about my absence, hopefully I shouldn't be out of competition for too long. As for EZT Loper I've raced with him for several years in various FMchallenge and VM championships and we've always had some of the best races. Look forward to racing with you guys again soon.

IFCA Moderator

Male

Forza Profile
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by speedyjab09 on Tue May 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Congrats to Smurfy for winning GS and Cobra, good job winning the lobby last night. yeah holiday yesterday and spending some time with the famdamnily and couldn't make the race. I hope the IFCA decides to continue this series, I think it's one of the best. good cars, good competition and the factor of dealing with the different classes = lots of fun. look forward to racing with you guys soon.
speedyjab09
30-79 posts
30-79 posts

Male

Local : San Marcos, California

Registration date : 2012-10-26

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: speedyjab09
IFCA Car #: 17
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 28, 2013 2:08 pm

I sing up on IFCA looking for some interesting races and challenges, so that way to have some extra fun with the game.

Last season on ST with DON and MAX RPM was great, good battles.

But this Season with Posimosh, Ferguson, Fastlane, Rocbotm, Corvin and Roscoe on GS was the best of the best!

Great racers, very strong, all gentlemen. Good season guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by THO Shooter on Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 pm

when will final results be posted ?

THO Shooter
300-469 posts
300-469 posts

Registration date : 2013-05-03

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
IFCA Car #: ? ? ?
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

BAR Smurfy wrote:when will final results be posted ?

GTDon wrote:

¨Okay, I will be out of town this week, hoping to return on Thursday. So don't worry all ratings and points will get updated, eventually.¨

Back to top Go down

Post by THO Shooter on Thu May 30, 2013 5:47 am

ahh ok must have missed that.. no probs and thanks for response Smile

THO Shooter
300-469 posts
300-469 posts

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:10 pm

I know that many of you like this format as well as I do, however, to do it justice it will have to have greater organization and management than I can give it at this time. If any of you feel up to the task let me know. I personally will not be able to compete in this series should someone step forward and want to try their hand at it.

With the end of the regular season fast approaching, more of my time will be spent preparing for the "IFCA Amateur Forza League World Championship" in July, and then the 'Big Show' in September. It would seem to me that having another 4 week season will be too difficult to fit in the remaining time for rated races. All ratings will end on July 1st.

Best would be to join any of the other ongoing series still in season to gain a better rating at this time. FSCS, iRUF, SuperTuner, DMR Spec, and TYA are all available. There is no shortage of rated events even now.

"Piggy" aka "The Pig"
GTDon2
Gold Member

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GLR NellyDRacer on Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 pm

AAR GTDon wrote:I know that many of you like this format as well as I do, however, to do it justice it will have to have greater organization and management than I can give it at this time. If any of you feel up to the task let me know. I personally will not be able to compete in this series should someone step forward and want to try their hand at it.

With the end of the regular season fast approaching, more of my time will be spent preparing for the "IFCA Amateur Forza League World Championship" in July, and then the 'Big Show' in September. It would seem to me that having another 4 week season will be too difficult to fit in the remaining time for rated races. All ratings will end on July 1st.

Best would be to join any of the other ongoing series still in season to gain a better rating at this time. FSCS, iRUF, SuperTuner, DMR Spec, and TYA are all available. There is no shortage of rated events even now.

I'd like to help m8 but I'm still out of action until my wife is feeling a lot better.

IFCA Moderator

Male

Forza Profile
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gnashty Nate on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 pm

I would be willing to host a lobby for continental to keep it going. And yes Don, I now realize I can zoom the camera in on the screen...

Gnashty Nate
30-79 posts
30-79 posts

Male

Registration date : 2012-12-05

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: Gnashty Nate
IFCA Car #: 26
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by THO Shooter on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:28 am

i would like to give a go at hosting/running another season of this if somebody can help with points, may use different cars aswell, who knows, if the go ahead is there i will test and test hard to make sure its all compatible Smile

THO Shooter
300-469 posts
300-469 posts

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

keeping it alive

Post by Gnashty Nate on Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 pm

I forgot to mention I would also review replays and figure the Adjusted Total Time and anything else that is involved. I don't want any part of balancing/testing new cars though, I vote we keep em the same. What do you think smurfy? between the two of us I think we can get it done.

Gnashty Nate
30-79 posts
30-79 posts

Male

Registration date : 2012-12-05

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: Gnashty Nate
IFCA Car #: 26
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by THO Shooter on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:32 pm

im sure we can work something out maybe change some cars just for a bit of a difference but i can do that if you dont want to.. im just bad at adding up the points and total times but can get photos and results if needs be, send me a FR and we can discuss how to approach this and make a start if all is good and we have the permission to do so, i reckon it will be an experience to remember Smile !

THO Shooter
300-469 posts
300-469 posts

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by GTDon2 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Okay guys, IF you want to try to handle this beast I can assign you the rights so that you can begin to edit the thread for the next season.

"Piggy" aka "The Pig"
GTDon2
Gold Member

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: GTDon2
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3,000,000,000

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by THO Shooter on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:46 am

Im up for it ! Sign me up !

THO Shooter
300-469 posts
300-469 posts

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:19 am

though im not an ifca offical if there is any thing you need help with let me know

....just like the digital underground....i get around
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN
120-299 posts
120-299 posts

Male

Local : western NY

Registration date : 2012-11-16

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
IFCA Car #: 33
Infractions:

http://neinshiza.the-talk.net