IFCA International Fast Community Alliance

FSCS Team Penske

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FSCS Team Penske

Post by AAR GTDon on Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:41 am

Attn all serious drivers:  AAR was recently approached by Team Penske Racing to field drivers for the FSCS season 12.  If you are serious, and want to be on a great team, flying the Penske livery,  let me know. Mr. Roger Penske demands hiring only the best available drivers. 

To satisfy our contractual agreement with Team Penske, I will be conducting try outsYou will get 5laps to show your stuff in the legal car of your choice in the class you prefer.  We will only field 3 drivers per class, and they will function as a team in that class. If we can’t field 3 drivers in a class we will not sponsor them as a Team Penske entrant.

Originally starting out in Trans-Am racing, F1, and CanAm racing in the 1960’s winning multiple championships in both Chevy and MOPAR cars, and then USAC, they are no strangers to road racing.

But Roger Penske is most famous as the Godfather of Indy Car racing.  As of May 1, 2012, Penske Racing has won the Indianapolis 500 15 times, won the Indianapolis 500 pole position 16 times, as well as 163 open wheel IndyCar wins in USAC, CART and IRL, 26 of which are in 500-Mile Races and 12 open wheel championships. Penske Racing has 1327 starts in IndyCar races, 207 pole positions, 66 wins from pole, 42 double wins of which 8 are 1-2-3 finishes from the Pocono race on June 26, 1977 to the race in São Paulo on April 29, 2012.
Team Penske won its first NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship in 2012 with Brad Keselowski in the #2 Dodge.
Team Penske won the ALMS P2 Championship in 2007.

And as Mr. Penske likes to do, he’s now branching off into the uncharted waters of the newest form of American Sports Car Racing, the FSCS Tudor United Sports Car Championship (USCC)

Try outs are for:
GTLM & P1/DP Saturday 6 pm PST 50 Lap Races (5 open slots)
ST Sunday 11 am 25 Lap Races (2 open slots)
GS, Sunday  1 pm  35 Lap Races (2 open slots)
GT Sunday 4PM 50 Lap Races (2 open slots)
(LeMans 12 hours? 3 man teams) Nurburgring Nordschleife Finale 20 Laps

Contact me to take your test and see if you have what it takes to be a Championship driver for Team Penske.
Team Manager
AAR GTDon

PS if we can field a team in each class, and then win a championship in any of the classes there will be a cash payout to that team of not less than $60.00! So tell the people you race with, and let’s go racing!

"Piggy" aka "The Pig"
AAR GTDon
Gold Member

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: AAR GTDon
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: FSCS Team Penske

Post by THO Shooter on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:33 pm

when do you want me to try-out, will also need dates and times of races so i can make sure i can do them before trying out Smile

THO Shooter
300-469 posts
300-469 posts

Registration date : 2013-05-03

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag:
IFCA Car #: ? ? ?
Infractions:

Back to top Go down

Re: FSCS Team Penske

Post by AAR GTDon on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 pm

MNM Smurfy wrote:when do you want me to try-out, will also need dates and times of races so i can make sure i can do them before trying out Smile

Times are listed right there for each class, dates are not published yet, but the season will start in Feb. You will want to go over there and vote for the racing line if you use it, or it will not be allowed. http://forzascs.forumotion.net/t1288-season-12-schedule-reveal-info

"Piggy" aka "The Pig"
AAR GTDon
Gold Member

Male

Local : Minnesota, USA

Registration date : 2007-04-04

Forza Profile
XBL Gamertag: AAR GTDon
IFCA Car #: 4
Infractions: 0 out of 3

http://allamericanracers.webs.com/

Back to top Go down